The Fall Leadership Conference will take place October 8 OR October 9 – Delaware Technical Community College – Terry Campus (Dover)
The Fall Leadership Conference (FLC) for BPA; Educators Rising; FCCLA; HOSA, and TSA is planned for October 8 OR October 9 2019 at Delaware Technical Community College (DTCC) in Dover. Registration will begin at 9 am. The FLC will conclude at 2 pm on each day. Chapters representing DECA are to select October 8th and chapters representing SkillsUSA are to select October 9th.
Important Planning Details:
- Click here for October 8, 2019 Fall Leadership Conference (FLC) Registration. Click here for October 9, 2019 Fall Leadership Conference (FLC) Registration.
- Comprehensive schools may register up to eight (8) participants per chapter
- Vo-Techs (NCCVT; POLYTECH; Sussex Tech) may register up to two (2) participants per shop. Work with you your CTE Activities Advisor to coordinate your student participation.
- Chapters representing DECA are to select October 8th only.
- Schools that are not in session on October 9th(Appoquinimink, Brandywine, Christina, and Red Clay) are to select Oct 8th for attendance
- Chapters representing SkillsUSA are to select October 9th only.
- Chapters representing BPA; Educators Rising; FCCLA; HOSA, and TSA may select to participate on either October 8 OR October 9. The program schedule will be the same for both Middle School and High School chapters on both days.
- State Officer registration is complimentary and is not included with your chapter count.
- Lunch will be provided
- Registration is $40 per participant. Registration will close on September 24th
- Payment by credit card is required. See the Velocity Conference Payment Instructions should you need guidance.
- Please find attached to this message the forms required for all attendees –space is limited– You will need to begin registration quickly.
When registering your school, please use the following naming convention: School Name-Level, CTSO. Be sure to include all pertinent information, including school address and contact number. All payments must be made prior to the deadline to ensure registration. Payments are not refundable. Please complete each item on the payment site prior to submission. Should you have questions or need assistance, please contact Carmen Strollo at Carmen.Strollo@doe.k12.de.us
*Note: When registering your chapter use the following naming convention:School Name-CTSO Name. Example: Fifer Middle School-FCCLA (School Name-Organization)